Anyway, it's Monday morning and creativity ain't exactly squirting from my pores. So, I'll just do the 5 Things Meme (via Karl and Ray).
5 things you feel right now:
- Achey (leg muscles still aching from running this AM)
I'm going to ignore groceries, since that was the last thing I went shopping for and the resulting list (chikcen breasts, frozen chopped spinach, cherries, 1% milk, Scooby Doo mac-n-cheese...) would be terribly uninteresting.
- Cookie Mintster in a chocolate dipped ice cream cone at Cold Stone Creamery. $6 for an ice cream cone. Fucking insane.
- "Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way," by Bruce Campbell
- Tan guayaberra
- Corona beer flip-flops
- An hour of indoor rock climbing for me, Christine, and the kids
I'm skipping the obvious "hot women" list -- here's my "I'd Hit It" list if you want to know those --- and will instead limit my use of "object" to the less dehumanizing, more inanimate sense...
- Absurdly tricked-out Black Mini Cooper S Convertible
- Special U2 Edition iPod (not for the U2 connection, just because black+red=sweet)
- Sonos Digital Music System
- Alienware ALX with SLI
- Sony 61" HDTV Plasma WEGA HDTV
- Cell phone
- $1.24 in change
- Shiner Bock bottle cap
- Video games that I barely have time to play.
- Books and magazines that I barely have time to read.
- Music. My digital music library is over 147GBs, with over 27,000 individual tracks. Needless to say, I hardly have time to actually listen to much of it, but it's comforting to know it's there.
- Small gargoyle statues (more of a "used to collect" realy -- haven't bought them in years, but I'll eventually kickstart this collection again)
- Aches and pains in my ankles and feet (220 lb. men are not really that well designed for running...)
- I fell in love with, dated for 10 years, married, and remain happily married (13 years this August) to my high school sweetheart.
- I have (had? He may be dead by now) a paranoid schizophrenic uncle that was called in for questioning regarding the Son of Sam murders.
- I had an "outie" belly button for 36 years, but now I have an "innie."
- I have almost no recollection of the majority of my childhood prior to age 9 or so, and almost no memories of my father at all.
- In my mid-teens I briefly, but very seriously, considered attending Junior Seminary. Luckily, they declined to admit me at about the same time I realized that maybe it wasn't such a good idea...
Now Playing: Foo Fighters, "In Your Honor"