Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Danger! Danger!

OK, so. This. This is ... oh, damn ... I can't even ... jeez. It's so evil, so maddening. My god, the song ... the song.... I feel like that dude in Lovecraft's "The Rats in the Walls." "The song... the song in my ears...

We Stand As One

It's like every single hackneyed and cliche post-9/11 image compiled and distilled down into 3 minutes of pure, unadulterated banality. I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry. But I have a feeling that it's like that video in The Ring, and if I don't pass it on it'll do something terrible. Like make me vote Republican. Force me to buy Thomas Kincaid prints. Listen to Toby Keith albums.

Or worse.

When you've managed to watch it, and need a cure for the pain, check out the antidote here.

Mood: Disgusted, amused
Now Playing: Fantomas, "The Director's Cut"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn! I wish I could remember where I saw the original so I could pass on the antedote ;)

Lee said...

You can always listen to that Banana Phone/badger song again! ;-)