Sunday, March 02, 2008

Stolen from Walt

Grabbed this frm my buddy Walt. Here is what you do. Use the 1st letter of your middle name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things…nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person you took this from had the same 1st initial.

You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. Middle name letter: M

2. Famous artist/band/musician: Massive Attack

3. 4-letter word: Mock

4. U.S state: Mississippi

5. Boy name: Manfred

6. Girl name: Mitzi

7. Animal: Mongoose

8. Something in the kitchen: Mixer

9. Reason for being late? Motherf***ing traffic

10. Body Part? Mandible

11. Drink? Manhattan! (God I Love them...)

12. Something you shout: Move it!

13. Something you eat? Macadamia nuts

Sigh. Weekend was too damn short. I need a real weekend sometime soon, but honestly I don't see that happening until, well, at least May.

Damn.

Anyway, Chil Sung Sahm Rho is proving to be a challenge as wexpected. Wanted to work on it today, but instead I wound up coaching my mom, my daughter, and my son on various stuff - breaking technique, Bassai, etc. Manager to work on my own stuff for about 5 minutes before I had to get back to my seemingly neverending list of Other Stuff What Needs Doing.

Frustrating. Good thing I have at least 6 months to deal with this.

Ack.

OK, enough -- have a great week.

Mood: Tired
Now Playing: Nothing.

No comments: