Thursday, May 12, 2005

Brilliant!

Rejected "Love Is...." Comics.

I've already forgotten where I first stumbled across this link, so if I stole it from you feel free to yell at me or something.

On another note, I've become hopelessly addicted to the incredibly delicious gelato served at Gelato's (duh) here in Austin. I fear it shall be the end of me. Especially the dark chocolate flavor. And the strawberry cheesecake. And the mint chocolate chip. And the vanilla creme. And the cookies and cream.

You get the idea. Yeah, it's THAT good.

Mood: Satiated
Now Playing: Soundtrack, "Bend It Like Beckham"

2 comments:

evilsciencechick said...

mmmmmm....gellllaaaaaaaatoooooo...

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

I'm glad it's not anywhere near me.

I gots enough temptation, thanks you verrrry much.